Adapted from a recipe in Bon Appetit
Wings 2 Ways
- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 5 pound Chicken Wings
- 2 tablespoon Charissa
- 0.25 cup Beth's Farm Kitchen Cherry Bomb Hot Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Unsalted Butter, melted
- 0.25 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 0.25 teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 0.25 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- Celery (cut into sticks)
- Carrots (cut into sticks
- For the buffalo sauce, mix melted butter, cayenne pepper, freshly ground black pepper and kosher salt in a medium bowl.
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Whisk in hot sauce; keep warm. This can be done ahead and kept in the refrigerator for approximately one week. Reheat before using.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Set a wire rack inside each of 2 large rimmed baking sheets.
- Divide wings between prepared racks and spread out in a single layer.
- Bake wings until cooked through and skin is crispy, 45-50 minutes.
- Place half the wings in buffalo sauce; toss to coat.
- Place the other half of the wings in a bowl with the cHarissa; toss to coat.
- Serve with cut celery and carrots.