Adapted from supperatsix.com
White Peach and Yogurt Popsicles
- Serves: 6
- Cook Time: 150 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Ready-in: 160 minutes
- 1 pound White Peaches (chopped)
- 0.75 cup Plain Yogurt
- 0.33 cup Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 0.33 cup Water
- 0.25 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 0.5 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Puree all ingredients with an 1/8 teaspoon salt in a blender until smooth.
- Pour into molds and freeze 30 minutes.
- Insert sticks, then freeze until firm, about 2 hours.