- Serves: 6
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Ready-in: 25 minutes
- 6 Butone di Bianca Rolls (sliced)
- 1 container Haven's Kitchen Red Pepper Romesco Sauce
- 0.5 cup Olives (pitted & roughly chopped)
- 1 handful Radish Microgreens
- 1 pound Crimini Mushrooms (cleaned & sliced thin)
- Slice Butone di Bianca rolls horizontally and spread Haven’s Kitchen Red Pepper Romesco evenly on each side.
- Bake bread halves for 5 mins at 400 degrees.
- While the bread bakes, saute mushrooms with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Top bread with mushrooms and roughly chopped olives. Roast for another 5 mins.
- Top with radish microgreens and a drizzle of romesco to get extra saucy!