Tomato and Mozzarella Salad
- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Ready-in: 10 minutes
- 1 pint Sungold or Sweet Cherry Tomatoes (halved)
- 12 ounce Mozzarella (chopped into bite-size pieces)
- 0.5 cup Basil (julienned)
- 3 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1.5 tablespoon Vinegar (balsamic, sherry, or red wine)
- Black Pepper (freshly ground) (to taste)
- Kosher Salt (to taste)
- Combine tomatoes and mozzarella in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper and toss.
- Meanwhile, in a separate bowl, whisk olive oil and vinegar. Add basil to the tomato and mozzarella mixture and toss again.
- Adjust seasoning as desired. Plate and sprinkle more basil on top to finish.