Tofu Satay Quinoa Bowlourharvest.com/recipes/tofu-satay-quinoa-bowl
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Ready In: 40 Minutes
- 1 Package Extra-Firm Tofu (cubed)
- 1 Bunch Bok Choy (washed and sliced)
- 1 pound Crimini Mushrooms (cleaned and sliced)
- 1.25 cup Quinoa
- 1 Container Nutty Lemongrass Sauce
- 1.25 cup Carrots (peeled and diced)
- Prepare the quinoa per package instructions.
- Meanwhile, clean and cut vegetables. In a screaming hot skillet or wok, heat oil and cook each type of vegetable in batches with a pinch of salt. With the bok choy, cook the chopped stems first and add the greens at the very end to wilt.
- Wipe out the wok, add more oil and return to the heat. Saute the cubed tofu in batches with a pinch of salt until heated through and slightly browned.
- When the quinoa is ready, combine with the vegetables. Adjust seasoning and serve with plenty of Haven's Kitchen Nutty Lemongrass Sauce.