- 2 quarts Strawberries (Hulled and Halved)
- 0.5 cup Black Pepper Simple Syrup
- 1.25 cups Lime Juice
- 2.5 cups Blanco Tequila
- Muddle the strawberries in a large pitcher.
- Add the tequila, fresh lime juice, and 1/4 cup of the black pepper simple syrup to the pitcher
- Taste the cocktail. If you would like it sweeter add more of the black pepper syrup until it is sweet enough for your taste.
- You can serve it now over ice or put it in the refrigerator and let the flavors meld while it chills.