Swiss Chard Fritters With Beet Yogurt Dipourharvest.com/recipes/swiss-chard-fritters-with-beet-yogurt-dip
- 2 Bunches Swiss Chard
- 0.5 cup Italian Parsley (Chopped)
- 0.25 cup Dill (Chopped)
- 1.5 teaspoon Nutmeg (Grated)
- 0.5 teaspoon Sugar
- 3 tablespoon All-purpose Flour
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 2 Large Eggs
- 3 ounce Feta Cheese (Crumbled)
- Olive Oil
- Lemon Wedges
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil, add chard leaves, and simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from pot and drain well, wringing leaves dry in paper or kitchen towel.
- Place chard in food process with herbs, nutmeg, sugar, flour, garlic, and eggs. Pulse until well blended. Fold in crumbled feta by hand.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large saute pan over medium-high heat. When oil is hot, spoon in 1 heaping tablespoon of mixture for each fritter. Press down gently on fritter to flatten. Cook 1-2 mins per side, until golden brown.
- Transfer to a plate lined with paper towels.
- Add another tablespoon of oil to pan and repeat until all of the batter is used.
- Serve warm, with lemon wedges and the beet yogurt dip.