Rebecca Beyer Winik and Sarah Zilinski
- Serves: 6
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Ready-in: 35 minutes
- 2 pound London Broil
- 1 loaf Baguette (or Ciabatta)
- 6 ounce Scapegoat (or Chevre)
- 2.5 ounce Radish Microgreens
- 5 ounce Chimichurri
- Marinate the London Broil overnight in the Chimichurri.
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Sear London Broil for 2 minutes on each side in an oven-safe skillet until a crust forms.
- Once seared, put the steak into the oven and roast until the thickest part of the steak reads 125 degrees F (medium rare) on an instant read thermometer, about 15 minutes.
- Let the steak rest for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, slice the bread and generously spread with cheese.
- Slice steak (across the grain) as thinly as possible. Add to the bread along with the radish microgreens and serve.