Rebecca Beyer Winik and Sarah Zilinski
- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1 London Broil
- Baguette (or Ciabatta or Burger Buns)
- Scapegoat (or Chevre)
- Radish Microgreens
- Marinate the london broil overnight in the chimichurri.
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Sear London Broil for 2 minutes on each side in an oven-safe skillet until a crust forms.
- Once seared, put the steak into the oven and roast until the thickest part of the steak reads 125 degrees (medium rare) on an instant read thermometer, about 15 minutes
- Let the steak rest for 10 minutes. Then slice (across the grain) as thinly as possible.
- Meanwhile, slice the bread and generously spread with cheese.
- Add the sliced steak and radish microgreens and serve.