Side of Salmon with Lemon and Herbsourharvest.com/recipes/side-of-salmon-with-lemon-and-herbs
- 1 Side of Salmon (skin on preferred, ~5lbs)
- Olive Oil (to coat salmon)
- Sea Salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Fresh Herbs (dill, chives, or thyme) (chopped)
- 3 Lemons or other citrus (thinly sliced)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- Place salmon in a baking sheet or roasting pan. Lightly coat in olive oil on all sides.
- Season salmon with salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Spread the chopped herbs (chives and dill) all over the salmon side, then top with the citrus (lemon or other) slices.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes until the center is medium and the end is cooked through (this can be done longer or shorter depending on how well done you like your fish).
- The dish can be served hot, at room temperature, or cold depending on the purpose. It is delicious no matter what!