Rebecca Beyer Winik
- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 140 minutes
- Ready-in: 160 minutes
- 0.67 cup Soy Sauce
- 0.25 cup Orange Juice
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 2 tablespoon Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1 tablespoon Garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon Grated Fresh Ginger or Ground Dried Ginger
- 1 cup Scallions (thinly sliced)
- Crushed Red Pepper (to taste)
- 12 ounce Linguini
- 0.33 cup Toasted Sesame Oil
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. (Make sure the water is very well salted. This is the only opportunity to really flavor the pasta.)
- Cook pasta according to al dente instructions.
- While water is boiling and pasta is cooking, prepare and combine all ingredients in a big bowl. Note: the peanut butter will melt when the hot pasta hits it.
- Drain pasta and add to the sauce.
- Toss to coat and refrigerate for at least a couple of hours.