Rebecca Beyer Winik
- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Ready-in: 30 minutes
- 1 pound Organically-Raised Scottish Salmon
- 1 pound Avocados
- 1 Lime (juiced)
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt (or Lime Habanero Sea Salt)
- 0.5 teaspoon Black Pepper (freshly ground)
- Hot Sauce (optional, to taste)
- 2 ears Sweet Corn
- Salsa (to taste)
- 2 stalks Scallions (thinly sliced, optional)
- 4 shells Corn Tortillas
- 0.5 teaspoon Sea Salt
- Pre-heat the oven to 400. Season the salmon with salt and pepper. (We love Lime Habanero Sea Salt on this!) Place on a baking sheet and cook for 12-18 minutes to your desired doneness. Let salmon cool slightly so that it can be handled.
- Meanwhile, mash the avocados with the juice of one lime. Season with salt, pepper, and a few dashes of hot sauce (optional) to taste. Set aside.
- Cook corn by either cutting kernels off the cob and sauteeing or by boiling the ears for 3 minutes and cutting the kernels off. Set aside.
- Toast tortillas on the grill (or in the oven) for a minute or two per side - until lightly browned.
- Assemble tacos by flaking up the salmon, adding mashed avocados, corn, salsa and sliced scallions (optional).