Rebecca Beyer Winik
- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1 lb salmon
- 1 lb avocados
- 1 lime
- lime habanero sea salt
- a few dashes of hot sauce
- 2 ears corn (or frozen)
- salsa verde
- sliced scallions for serving (optional)
- Pre-heat the oven to 400. Season the salmon with lime habanero sea salt and pepper or your favorite spice blend. Place on a baking sheet and cook for 12-18 minutes to your desired doneness. Let salmon cool slightly so that it can be handled.
- Meanwhile, mash the avocados with the juice of one lime. Season with salt, pepper, and a few dashes of hot sauce to taste. Set aside.
- Cook corn by either cutting kernels off the cob and sauteeing or by boiling the ears for 3 minutes and cutting the kernels off. Set aside.
- Toast tortillas on the grill or in a hot saute pan with a bit of oil - a minute or two per side - until lightly browned.
- Assemble tacos by flaking up the salmon, adding mashed avocados, corn, salsa verde, and sliced scallions.