Salmon Salad with Lemon Basil Dressingourharvest.com/recipes/salmon-salad-with-lemon-basil-dressing
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Ready In: 25 Minutes
- 1 pound Salmon
- 2 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 8 cup Lettuce (washed, chopped)
- 1.25 cup Sungold or Cherry Tomatoes (sliced)
- 1 cup Cucumber (diced)
- 0.5 cup Onion (sliced)
- 0.5 cup Bell Peppers (diced)
- 4 ounce Feta Cheese
- 0.5 cup Optional: Walnuts (lightly toasted & chopped)
- Gotham Greens Vegan Lemon Basil Dressing (to coat)
- Lightly season both sides of the salmon fillet with salt and pepper. Drizzle a small amount of olive oil on both sides to coat. Heat grill to medium high. Add a small amount of vegetable oil on a folded piece of paper towel, and then carefully grease the grill with the oil. Once the grill is nice and hot, add the seasoned salmon fillets. Cook salmon uncovered about 4 to 5 minutes on each side until flaky (about 130-140°F). Remove the salmon from the grill and transfer to a clean plate, cover to keep warm
- In a large bowl add salad ingredients: lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, bell pepper, and feta. Set aside.
- Toss salad with enough dressing to coat the ingredients. Add chopped walnuts if desired.
- Evenly divide mixture among two bowls and top with 1 salmon fillet. Drizzle each salmon with more dressing.