- 2 cup Dry White Wine
- 1 tablespoon Minced Shallot
- 1 pound Skinless Salmon Filet
- 3 ounce Smoked Salmon
- 0.5 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon Thinly Sliced Chives
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- Fine Sea Salt
- Freshly Ground White Pepper
- 1 Thinly Sliced and Toasted Baguette
- Bring wine and shallot to a boil in a small saucepan over high heat. Reduce heat to low; add OurHarvest salmon.
- Gently poach until salmon is barely opaque in center, about 5 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to drain.
- Strain poaching liquid through a fine-mesh sieve; set aside shallot and discard liquid.
- Place salmon and shallot in a large bowl; cover and chill until completely cooled.
- Add The Smokehouse of NY smoked salmon, 1/2 cup mayonnaise, chives, and 1 Tbsp. lemon juice to salmon and shallot.
- Gently mix just to combine (salmon will break up a little, but do not overmix or a paste will form). Season to taste with salt, pepper, and more mayonnaise and lemon juice, if desired.
- Rillettes can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and chill. Serve rillettes cold with toasted slices of baguette.