- 2 pound Salmon Filets
- 0.67 cup Bread Crumbs
- 1 tablespoon Dried Oregano
- 1.5 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Pinch Other favorite Dried Herbs (Sage, Thyme, Rosemary, Basil, Chili Flakes)
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 0.5 teaspoon Pepper
- 2 tablespoon Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line rimmed baking dish with parchment paper.
- Mix bread crumbs, oregano, garlic powder, herbs, salt, pepper, and olive oil in a small bowl. Blend until crumb mixture is well-combined and semi-moist.
- Place fish in prepared dish. Cover generously with crumb mixture.
- Bake 12-15 minutes. Turn oven to broil for another 1-2 minutes to brown bread combs. Serve immediately.