Roasted Salmon with Ramp Pistouourharvest.com/recipes/roasted-salmon-with-ramp-pistou
- 1 pound Salmon
- 0.25 cup Walnuts
- 1 Bunch Ramps
- 0.5 cup Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon White Wine Vinegar
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- In a skillet over medium heat, toast the walnuts until they just start to turn golden brown and become fragrant. Remove from heat.
- Let cool, coarsely chop, and set aside
- Wipe the skillet, and place over high heat. Do not add any oil to the pan (it should be dry)
- Once very hot, add the ramps and cook until charred and blistering (turn infrequently). Remove from the heat
- Once cool, chop the ramps and combine with the walnuts, oil, and vinegar. Season with salt and pepper to taste
- For the salmon: preheat the oven to 400
- Season the salmon on all sides with salt and pepper
- Place on a baking sheet and cook for 12-18 minutes to your desired doneness
- Plate the salmon and top with as much ramp pistou as you desire. Enjoy!