Seed + Mill
Roasted Root Veggies with Lemony Tahini
- Serves: 8
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Ready-in: 55 minutes
- 1 pound Carrots, peeled & sliced on a bias
- 1 pound Jerusalem Artichokes, scrubbed & sliced lengthwise
- 1 pound Turnips, peeled & cubed
- 1 pound Parsnips, peeled & sliced on a bias
- 0.5 cup Seed + Mill Tahini
- 0.5 Lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- 0.5 Ice water
- Pre-heat oven to 400 F.
- Toss prepared veggies together in 5 tsp of olive oil, season with salt & pepper.
- Place on parchment lined sheet pan and roast until browned.
- While vegetables are roasting, whisk together the tahini, water, lemon juice, 1 tsp of olive oil and salt & pepper to taste. Sauce can be made 2 days in advance.
- To assemble: place the vegetables on a platter and drizzle with the tahini sauce.