Roasted Radish & Strawberry Salad
- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1 pound Breakfast radishes, washed and with trimmed stems
- 2 Blood Oranges, zested & juiced
- 1 pint Strawberries, hulled & halvd
- 0.5 cup Almonds, chopped
- 1 container Radish Microgreens
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Heat broiler to high.
- Place radishes on a large sheet tray and toss with olive oil and salt. Broil until radishes are slightly browned and leaves are slightly crispy and browned.
- Remove to a large bowl and toss with almonds, zest, juice, strawberries and microgreens.
- Dress with more olive oil and salt, as needed.