Adapted from a recipe by Sara Dickerman from the New York Times
Roasted Feta with Thyme Honey
- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Ready-in: 30 minutes
- 8 ounce Feta, blotted dry
- 2 tablespoon Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Select a small oven-to-table earthenware dish or a small ovenproof saute pan lined with aluminum foil to help transfer the Ardith Mae cheese to a plate after roasting.
- Place the feta in the dish and cover with the olive oil. Bake until the cheese is soft and springy to the touch but not melted, about 8 minutes.
- Preheat the broiler. Heat the honey in the microwave or over a pan of simmering water until it is fluid enough to be spread with a pastry brush and then paint the surface of the feta with it.
- Broil until the top of the cheese browns and just starts to bubble.
- Season to taste with black pepper. Serve immediately.