Roasted Chicken Breast with Romesco Sauce
- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Ready-in: 30 minutes
- 1 pound Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast
- 1 package Haven's Kitchen Red Pepper Romesco Sauce
- 2 teaspoon Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Black Pepper (freshly ground)
- 1.5 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Remove chicken from container and pat dry with a paper towel. (Pro-tip: never rinse chicken!)
- Rub with olive oil, salt and black pepper. Place chicken on a parchment-lined sheet tray and roast for ~20 - 25 minutes (until the internal temperature is 165 degrees F).
- Remove from the oven and let sit for 5 minutes. When warm (but cool enough to handle), slice chicken on a bias and serve with the Haven's Kitchen Roasted Red Pepper Romesco drizzled on top.