Roasted Beets With Mint Yogurt Dressingourharvest.com/recipes/roasted-beets-with-mint-yogurt-dressing
Cook Time: 60 Minutes
Ready In: 60 Minutes
- 1.5 pound Scrubbed Beets
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Coarse Salt and Ground Pepper
- 0.5 cup 2% Sohha Original Yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Finely Chopped Fresh Mint Leaves
- 0.12 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. In a 9-by-13-inch baking dish, toss beets with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Cover dish tightly with foil and roast until tender when pierced with a knife, 45 to 60 minutes, depending on size. When cool enough to handle, rub beets with a paper towel to remove skins. Slice as desired and arrange on a serving dish.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together yogurt, mint, cumin, and lemon juice; season with salt and pepper. Spoon yogurt sauce over beets and serve.