- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 4 Artichokes, halved with chokes removed
- 1 Lemon, halved
- 4 stalks Ramps, cleaned with bottoms and tops cleaned and chopped
- 4 tablespoon Unsalted Butter, softened
- drizzle Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- pinch & to taste Salt
- Preheat broiler.
- Fill a small saucepan with water and juice 1 lemon. Add artichokes and simmer over medium heat until fork tender. Remove and dry completely.
- Place artichokes on a small sheet tray and drizzle with olive oil and salt.
- In a small bowl mix butter and ramps and then dollop the inside of each artichoke with butter. Broil until browned and butter is melted and fragrant.