Adapted from a recipe by Ina Garten
Rack of Lamb
- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1.5 tablespoon Kosher Salt
- 2 tablespoon Minced Fresh Rosemary Leaves
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 0.5 cup Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Racks of Lamb
- In the bowl of a food processor fitted with a steel blade, process the salt, rosemary, and garlic until they're as finely minced as possible.
- Add the mustard and balsamic vinegar and process for 1 minute.
- Place the lamb in a roasting or sheet pan with the ribs curving down, and coat the tops with the mustard mixture.
- Allow to stand for 1 hour at room temperature.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Roast the lamb for exactly 20 minutes for rare or 25 minutes for medium—rare.
- Remove from the oven and cover with aluminum foil.
- Allow to sit for 15 minutes, then cut into individual ribs and serve.