Pork Belly for Ramen
- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 70 minutes
- Ready-in: 70 minutes
- 8 ounce Pork Belly
- 4 fl oz Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoon Maple syrup or honey
- 1 Garlic clove, minced
- Combine soy sauce, honey or maple syrup, and garlic. Cover pork belly with the marinade. If pork belly is frozen, you can let it defrost in the fridge while it marinades. Marinade it for at least 1 hour and up to overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 225.
- Roast the sliced pork belly for 20-30 minutes until your desired texture is achieved.
- Cut into appropriate sized pieces for your ramen bowl and serve!
- Note: This can be made ahead, refrigerated and gently reheated before serving.