Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 45 Minutes
Ready In: 50 Minutes
- 1 head Cauliflower (cut into florets)
- 1 Yellow or Red Onion (sliced)
- 6 sprigs Thyme
- 4 cloves Garlic (unpeeled)
- 3 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper, freshly ground
- 0.5 cup Parmesan (grated)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. In a bowl, toss cauliflower, onions, thyme and garlic with olive oil, salt and pepper. Season with salt and pepper
- Spread veggies evenly on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Roast, tossing occasionally, until almost tender for about 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with Parmesan, toss to combine, and continue to roast until cauliflower is tender and a bit caramelized (about 10-12 minutes longer).