Newport Steak with Swiss Chardourharvest.com/recipes/newport-steak-with-swiss-chard
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Ready In: 25 Minutes
- 1 steak Newport Steak
- 1 tablespoon Black & Bolyard Brown Butter
- 2 stalks Spring Garlic, trimmed with whites & greens sliced
- 1 bunch Swiss Chard, stems removed & finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350° F and heat a large oven-proof skillet on the stove over medium high heat.
- Pat dry the steak and season it well with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Sear steak for 3-4 minutes until a sear is created and flip.
- Add brown butter and place in oven for additional 6-7 minutes.
- Remove steak and rest on a board.
- Place hot pan back on the stovetop over medium heat and add garlic, chard stems and leaves and cook until wilted.
- Season with salt, if needed and serve with steak.