- sea salt
- cayenne pepper
- 1 oz lime juice
- 1/2 oz hot sauce
- 2 dashes worcestershire sauce
- Ice cold Mexican lager beer (Tecate is our favorite)
- Combine some sea salt and cayenne pepper on a dish. The proportion of salt and cayenne should be based on your desired spice level.
- Rub the lime wedge around the rim of the glass, then dip the rim in the salt and cayenne mixture.
- Add the lime juice, hot sauce, and Worchester sauce to the glass, then pour in the beer.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and enjoy!