Adapted from Sheila Lukins, Epicurious
Honey Roasted Carrots
- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 3 pound fresh carrots, peeled
- 2 tablespoon Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon Honey
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper, freshly ground
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Cut the carrots into thirds, crosswise and on a diagonal.
- Bring salted water to a boil in a large pot fitted with a steamer basket. Let carrots steam until just tender, 5-8 minutes. Drain and place in a bowl. Toss with the olive oil, honey, salt, and pepper.
- Place the carrots on a baking sheet in a single layer and bake for 25-30 minutes. Taste for seasoning and adjust accordingly. Transfer to a serving bowl.