- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Ready-in: 27 minutes
- 2 pound Salmon
- 1 bunch Cilantro
- 1 bunch Parsley
- 2 Jalapano, defrosted & sliced
- 4 stalks Spring Onion, trimmed and chopped
- 2 stalks Spring Garlic
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Lay salmon on a parchment lined sheet tray and sprinkle with salt.
- In a food processor combine all ingredients and pulse until smooth. Or chop by hand.
- Slather on fish and bake for 10-12 minutes until opaque and cooked through.