Grilled Tuna with Non-Oil Shiso
- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 180 minutes
- Ready-in: 185 minutes
- 1 pound Wild Caught Tuna
- 1 bottle Non Oil Shiso Dressing
- 3 hours before cooking, place the tuna steaks in a ziplock bag and pour in about 3/4 of the bottle of Non-Oil Shiso dressing. There should be enough to completely cover the tuna. Note: this can be done up to 24 hours in advance.
- When you are ready to cook, set your grill to high. When the grill is very hot, remove the tuna steaks and quickly sear the first side for 1 - 2 minutes.
- Flip the tuna over, and sear the other side for another minute or two.
- Remove the tuna from heat, and let it rest for several minutes. Slice the tuna across the grain in thick slices. Serve with the remaining dressing.