Grilled Shrimp Skewers
- Serves: 6
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Prep Time: 140 minutes
- Ready-in: 148 minutes
- 2 pound Shrimp (peeled & deveined with tail on)
- 3 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 cup Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon Urfa Biber Pepper
- 2 tablespoon Thyme (chopped)
- 0.5 lemon Lemon Zest
- Create marinade by combining olive oil, minced garlic, salt, pepper, thyme, and lemon zest in a bowl.
- Add peeled and deveined shrimp to a ziploc bag or other sealable container.
- Pour marinade over the shrimp, seal, and shake. Make sure the shrimp is well coated / covered in the marinade.
- Let marinade in the refrigerator for 2 - 6 hours.
- Pre-heat grill to medium heat.
- Remove shrimp from marinade and place onto skewers, being careful to slide the skewer through the shrimp near the tail and the head so the shrimp are secure (note: if using wooden skewers, be sure to soak them in water so they don't burn).
- Grill the shrimp for 4 - 5 minutes then turn and grill for 4 - 5 more minutes, until shrimp are firm and pink.
- Let cool slightly and enjoy!