Grain Bowl with Farro, Chickpeas and Arugulaourharvest.com/recipes/grain-bowl-with-farro-chickpeas-and-arugula
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Ready In: 40 Minutes
- 1.25 cup Farro
- Vegan Goddess Dressing (to taste)
- 1 container Sprouted Chickpeas
- 1 box Arugula
- 0.5 pound Carrots, peeled & diced
- 1 bunch Radishes, cleaned & thinly sliced
- Cook the farro according to the package.
- Bring a small sauce pan of salted water to boil and add chickpeas. Cook for ~ 5 - 10 minutes until soften. Drain and set aside to cool.
- When the farro is done cooking, remove from heat and allow to come to room temperature. Combine with the chickpeas and raw veggies.
- Add as much or little of the Gotham Green's Vegan Goddess Dressing as desired. Adjust seasoning, toss to combine and serve.