Fish en Papilloteourharvest.com/recipes/fish-en-papillote
- 4 white fish fillets about 6-8oz (use a firm fish like hake, fluke, or flounder)
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 3 Scallions, chopped
- 3 tablespoon fresh ginger minced
- 0.5 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 0.25 teaspoon Pepper
- 0.25 teaspoon Sunflower Oil
- 1 tablespoon Sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 4 Parchment paper sheets (12 x 20)
- Kitchen string
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Season the fish filets with salt and pepper.
- Place each fish filet at the center of each piece of parchment.
- In a medium bowl, mix ginger, garlic, scallion, oils, soy sauce, and honey.
- Evenly distribute the mixture among the 4 filets.
- Wrap the parchment paper around the fish to form a packet (see below for wrapping technique photos).
- Seal the packets securely with kitchen string.
- Transfer the packets to a baking sheet and bake. Fluke/flounder takes 10-15 mins. Hake or salmon take about 20 mins.
- Remove from the oven. Carefully unwrap package as steam is released.