Farro with Pistachiosourharvest.com/recipes/farro-with-pistachios
- 2 cup Water
- 1 cup Farro
- 1.5 teaspoon Coconut Oil
- 1 Onion (medium, finely chopped)
- 1 cup Salted Pistachios (shelled, chopped)
- 1 tablespoon Red Wine Vinegar
- In a large saucepan, bring the water, farro, and salt to a boil. Reduce the heat to a simmer, and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Transfer the farro to a large bowl, draining the extra fluid if necessary.
- Heat the coconut oil in a small skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook until translucent, about 6 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- Add the onion to the farro and mix in the pistachios.
- Top with the red wine vinegar and toss until well combined.