Easy Southeast Asian Ground Beefourharvest.com/recipes/easy-southeast-asian-ground-beef
- 1 pound Ground beef
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 1 Scallion, whites and greens separated and sliced
- 3 3 Cloves of garlic, minced
- 0.25 cup Soy sauce
- 0.25 tablespoon Sugar
- 3 tablespoon Nutty Lemongrass Sauce
- 0.5 teaspoon Chili Flakes (optional)
- In a pan over medium heat, warm olive oil and add whites of scallion. Cook for 30 seconds.
- Add ground beef and garlic; cook until browned, about 3 minutes.
- Mix soy sauce, sugar, lemongrass sauce, and chili flakes (optional) in a small bowl and add to pan.
- Cook until sauce has been absorbed, about 8 minutes.
- Top with the sliced scallion greens.