Easy Roasted Sweet Potatoourharvest.com/recipes/easy-roasted-sweet-potato
- 2.5 pound Sweet potato, peeled and cut into small cubes
- 1 Onion (small), diced
- 3 tablespoon Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Stinky Salt
- 0.5 teaspoon Ground cumin (optional)
- 0.5 teaspoon Cinnamon (optional)
- 1 teaspoon Garlic
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix all the ingredients on a baking sheet, be sure to evenly coat the potatoes.
- Roast for 15 minutes, flip potatoes, and bake for another 20 minutes. They should be slightly browned and soft.