Easy Lemongrass Chickenourharvest.com/recipes/easy-lemongrass-chicken
- 0.25 cup Nutty Lemongrass Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Stinky Salt
- 0.5 teaspoon Granulated or powered or minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 1 pound Chicken breast
- In a medium bowl, mix first 4 ingredients together, and add chicken.
- Marinate chicken with lemongrass mixture (we recommend for at least 3 hours).
- On medium-high heat, cook chicken for 3 minutes on each side.
- Add ¼ cup of water to pan, reduce temperature to low and cook covered for 15 minutes.
- Let chicken sit for 2 minutes and using two forks, shred chicken or cut into slices or cubes.