Adapted from Tyler Florence
- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 3 pound Tuscan Kale (about 4 bunches), stemmed and chopped
- 0.25 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper, freshly ground
- 2 tablespoon Unsalted butter
- 2 Onions, finely chopped
- 1.5 cup Heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- In a large pot, melt the butter with the olive oil. Add the onions, season with salt, and cook over moderately high heat, stirring occasionally, until softened and just starting to brown, 8-10 minutes. Add the chopped kale and cook until wilted, about 5 minutes. Add the cream and honey and bring to a simmer. Cover and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until kale is tender and coated in a thick sauce, 35-40 minutes.
- Transfer half of kale to a food processor and puree until smooth. Stir the puree back into the pot with the rest of the kale, and season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer kale to a serving bowl.