Corn Cacio e Pepeourharvest.com/recipes/corn-cacio-e-pepe
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Ready In: 15 Minutes
- 6 ears Sweet Corn (shucked)
- 0.5 pound Pecorino Romano (grated)
- 6 tablespoon Black & Bolyard Brown Butter (at room temp)
- Black Pepper (freshly ground) (to taste)
- Heat your grill to medium high. Grill corn, turning occasionally, until cooked through and lightly charred. Alternatively, you can add the corn to a large pot of boiling, salted water and cook for ~7 minutes (until tender).
- Once corn is cooked, slather with the Black & Bolyard Brown Butter. Sprinkle the cheese over each ear (turning to coat).
- Top with several turns of fresh ground back pepper and serve!