Corn Cacio e Pepe
- Serves: 6
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Ready-in: 15 minutes
- 6 ears Sweet Corn (shucked)
- 0.5 pound Pecorino Romano (grated)
- 6 tablespoon Black & Bolyard Brown Butter (at room temp)
- Black Pepper (freshly ground) (to taste)
- Heat your grill to medium high. Grill corn, turning occasionally, until cooked through and lightly charred. Alternatively, you can add the corn to a large pot of boiling, salted water and cook for ~7 minutes (until tender).
- Once corn is cooked, slather with the Black & Bolyard Brown Butter. Sprinkle the cheese over each ear (turning to coat).
- Top with several turns of fresh ground back pepper and serve!