- 1.5 ounce High Quality Blanco Tequila
- 1.5 ounce Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 ounce Orange Liqueur (Cointreau or Grand Marnier)
- Salt (for rim)
- 0.5 ounce Agave Syrup
- Coat the top of a rocks glass with lime juice and then dip in plate filled with salt. Set aside.
- Add the tequila, lime juice, grand marnier, and agave syrup into a shaker filled with ice.
- Shake vigorously.
- Fill the rimmed rocks glasses with ice and strain the cocktail into the glasses.
- Note: if you are batching the cocktail, simply multiply the measurements above by the amount of drinks you are making. Put the combined ingredients into a pitcher and then place in the fridge.