Chimichurri Shrimp with Spinachourharvest.com/recipes/chimichurri-shrimp-with-spinach
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Ready In: 10 Minutes
- 1 pound Shrimp
- 1 pound Spinach
- 2.5 fl oz Chimichurri
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoon Olive oil
- Chili flakes or garlic powder or other seasonings (optional)
- Peel and devein shrimp
- Marinade shrimp in half pouch of Haven's Kitchen Chimichurri overnight
- Preheat oven to 425
- Bake shrimp for 8-10 minutes until just cooked (pink and firm)
- While shrimp cooks, heat olive oil over medium high heat in a skillet.
- Add spinach a few handfuls at a time until it begins to cook down. Continue to add more handfuls until all the spinach cooks down and is dark green. When it is nearing completion add salt and fresh black pepper to taste. You can add chili flakes, garlic powder or any other seasonings you prefer.
- When shrimp are done, remove from oven. Plate shrimp on top of spinach and enjoy!