Chicken Lettuce Wrapsourharvest.com/recipes/chicken-lettuce-wraps
- 2 pound Chicken Breasts
- Sesame Oil
- 2 Containers NYC Grown Butterhead Lettuce
- 1 English Cucumber
- 2 Mangoes
- Chili Flakes
- Marinate 2 lbs of All-Natural Chicken Breasts (4-5 breasts) in your favorite marinade for as little as 3 hours and as much as 24 hours. We like to use a soy-based marinade with some sesame oil, sriracha, and a dash of honey.
- Preheat the oven to 425.
- Place the chicken on a parchment-lined baking sheet and into the oven. Bake for 30 minutes or until cooked through (cooking time will depend upon the thickness and size of the breast).
- In the meantime, assemble the ingredients for the lettuce wraps. Try to cut the vegetables and fruit into thin slices or julienne about the diameter of the lettuce leaves. For 4 people, we used: 2 4.5-oz containers of NYC Grown butterhead lettuce, 1 English Cucumber, 2 mangoes
- Make a dipping sauce for the lettuce wraps. Ours was soy-based, with sesame oil, sriracha, honey, grated garlic, grated ginger, and chili flakes.
- When the chicken is done, let it rest for 5 minutes. Then, slice into thin strips.
- Assemble all ingredients on a platter or in individual bowls and let everyone at the table assemble their own wraps. Enjoy!