Charred Chimichurri Tomatoesourharvest.com/recipes/charred-chimichurri-tomatoes
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 5 Minutes
Ready In: 10 Minutes
- 2 pound Red or Yellow Tomatoes
- 1 Container Herby Chimichurri Sauce
- Remove the stems from the tomatoes and slice into rounds.
- Place the tomatoes in one layer in a screaming hot skillet until charred for ~ 1 - 3 minutes. Flip and continue cooking for another 1 - 3 minutes. Do not overcrowd the pan. Cook in batches if needed.
- Place the tomatoes in a dish and add the container of Haven's Kitchen Chimichurri Sauce. Set aside and allow to marinate for ~ 30 minutes before serving.