Buffalo Shrimp Lettuce Wrapsourharvest.com/recipes/buffalo-shrimp-lettuce-wraps
- 2 pound Shrimp
- 1 Clove Garlic, chopped (optional)
- 0.25 cup Hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon Butter, melted
- Olive oil
- 2 Carrots, peeled and cut into sticks (for serving)
- For serving Butterhead Lettuce (for serving)
- For serving Yuzu Jalapeno Dressing (for serving)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Peel shrimp or use peeled and deveined shrimp
- Toss shrimp in a bowl with olive oil (to coat), salt and pepper, and chopped garlic (optional).
- Heat some olive oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Working in batches so as not to overcrowd the pan, saute shrimp until fully cooked, about 2 minutes per side. Remove shrimp to a large clean bowl.
- Combine melted butter and hot sauce in a small bowl. Once shrimp are all cooked, toss in bowl with hot sauce mixture until fully coated.
- Serve shrimp on a platter with carrot sticks, lettuce, and dressing on the side. Let everyone make their own shrimp and lettuce wraps!