Rebecca Beyer Winik
- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 1 pound Penne
- 16 ounce Ricotta
- 32 ounce Tomato Sauce
- 20 ounce Fresh Mozzarella
- 0.5 cup Grated Parmesan
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Boil salted water and cook pasta to very al dente (it will cook more while it bakes in the sauce). Drain.
- While pasta is cooking, grate the mozzarella cheese.
- In a large bowl, combine drained pasta with the ricotta, 3/4 of the sauce, half of the mozzarella, and half of the parmesan. Taste for seasoning.
- Pour pasta into an ovenproof baking dish. Cover with the remaining sauce, mozzarella, and parmesan.
- Bake for 30 minutes until golden and bubbly on top.