Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Ready In: 15 Minutes
- 2 pound Tomatoes (de-stemmed, chopped)
- 1.5 pound Bell Peppers (de-seeded, chopped)
- 1 Red onion (small dice)
- 3 cloves Garlic (sliced)
- 1 pound Cucumber (peeled, chopped)
- A handful Optional: Cherry tomatoes (sliced)
- A few sprigs Optional: Microgreens
- 6 tablespoon Olive oil
- 6 tablespoon White wine vinegar
- Put all ingredients in a powerful blender and puree until smooth.
- Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Chill completely (recommended for a few hours).
- Garnish with chopped cherry tomatoes, a few microgreens, and a drizzle of olive oil.