Local Charred Broccolini Meal Kit - Pre-Order delivery in NYC from Shuka
- A simple yet excellent side dish. The charred flavor of the broccolini pairs effortlessly with the flavorful romesco sauce and dukkah.
- Note: This dish includes all the ingredients and sauces you will need for the recipe, but there is a limited amount prep work that needs to be completed. Recipe can be found here.
- This dish is a special limited edition holiday dish created by Shuka for OurHarvest.
- Ayesha Nurdjaja is the executive chef at Shuka, Vicki Freeman and Marc Meyer’s Eastern Mediterranean restaurant in New York City’s SoHo neighborhood, where she serves a menu of provocative dishes that highlight local, seasonal ingredients. Together, they created Shuka, opening in September 2017. At Shuka, Ayesha is excited about her menu that draws on the rustic, vibrant flavors found throughout Italy, Morocco and Tunisia. Dishes such as Whipped Feta + Pistachio, Kefti + Egg Tagine with spiced lamb meatballs, tomato, and poached egg, and Fattoush Salad with halloumi and toasted pita chips showcase her penchant for updating classic dishes with flavorful ingredients.
- Comes in multiple containers and serves 4 - 6 people.
- Each kit includes:
- Broccolini (about 2 lbs)
- Romesco (16 oz)
- Almond Dukkah (4 oz)
- Lemon (1)
- Items not provided: salt, olive oil
- Ingredients: Broccolini, Romesco (tomatoes, peppers, anchovies, capers, olive oil, salt), Dukkah
(almonds, sesame, salt, coriander, cumin, aleppo), Lemon
- Allergens and Aversions: Fish, Tree Nuts (Almond), Sesame, Peppers / Nightshade