Order Large Rip 'n Dip Box - Pre-Order in Manhattan from Shuka
- This impressive mezze platter features 4 pints of amazing spreads including beet hummus, a whipped pistachio feta, labne, and a silky squash dip along with various spices, sauces, and pita to mix to your heart's content. It's a fantastic and delicious way to start any party
- This dish is a special limited edition holiday dish created by Shuka for OurHarvest.
- Ayesha Nurdjaja is the executive chef at Shuka, Vicki Freeman and Marc Meyer’s Eastern Mediterranean restaurant in New York City’s SoHo neighborhood, where she serves a menu of provocative dishes that highlight local, seasonal ingredients. Together, they created Shuka, opening in September 2017. At Shuka, Ayesha is excited about her menu that draws on the rustic, vibrant flavors found throughout Italy, Morocco and Tunisia. Dishes such as Whipped Feta + Pistachio, Kefti + Egg Tagine with spiced lamb meatballs, tomato, and poached egg, and Fattoush Salad with halloumi and toasted pita chips showcase her penchant for updating classic dishes with flavorful ingredients.
- Comes in multiple containers and serves 4 - 6 people, generously (6 ounce portions).
- Cooking instructions: Toast / bake pita until warm. Serve with dips.
- Ingredients: labne (heavy cream, milk, sea salt), beet hummus (chickpeas, tahini, beet puree, cumin, olive oil, lemon juice, salt), squash dip (butternut squash, garlic, olive oil, honey, smoked paprika, cinnamon, salt), whipped feta and pistachio (pasteurized feta cheese, pistachio, salt, garlic, yogurt, olive oil, cilantro, dill), harissa sauce (peppers, garlic, spices, olive oil), zhoug (cilantro, serrano, pepper, garlic, spices, olive oil), harissa (spices), za'atar (spices, sesame), pistachios, Shuka seed mix (sesame seed, flax seed, pumpkin seed, sunflower seed, spices, pepper), pita (flour, sugar, salt).