Buy Olive Oil Smashed Potato, Miso-Shiitake Gravy, and Fingerling Potato Chips delivery in Queens from abcV
- These olive oil smashed yukon gold potatoes are served with a miso-shiitake gravy and garnished with fingerling potato chips. The combination of delicate mashed potatoes, rich, immensely flavorful gravy, and crunchy homemade chips make for the perfect Thanksgiving side. Did we mention it's vegan?
- This dish was a special holiday collaboration between abcV and OurHarvest.
- Jean-Georges Vongerichten is the chef and proprietor of abcV with Neal Harden as executive chef. Plant based, non GMO, sustainable, artisanal and organic whenever possible. Locally and globally from small and family farms. abcV is here to serve, inform and inspire a cultural shift towards plant based intelligence, through creativity and deliciousness. Offering high vibration foods, embracing balance with beauty, wellness, wisdom and love to nurture our personal and planetary ecosystems.
- Comes in 2 plastic quart containers and 1 plastic half pint container and serves 4 portions.
- Cooking instructions: 1. Potatoes: heat potatoes in a lidded oven safe pot at 375 until warm, about 20 minutes. Alternatively, heat on the stove top, stirring constantly until warm. 2. Heat gravy on the stove top until just simmering, adding a touch of water or stock to create desired thickness. 3. Place mash potatoes in a bowl and make an indent with a spoon. 4. Spoon gravy over top and break the fingerling chips over top for crunch.
- Ingredients: gravy: shiitake, onion, fennel, olive oil, sea salt, sage, rosemary, black pepper, chick pea miso, nutritional yeast, corn starch (non gmo), sherry wine, vegetable stock, gluten free tamari potatoes: olive oil, yukon gold potatoes, black pepper, sea salt chips: fingerlings, sunflower oil, sea salt.
- Some of the ingredients for this dish were sourced from the Union Square Greenmarket such as Norwich Meadows Farm and Willow Wisp Organic Farm.